Long Time

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

pdccr

Long Time

#1 Post by pdccr » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Gday fellas, been a while!

Been totally neglecting my love of archery due to work commitments and location problems, moved into an apartment in town. Im going to brisbane to study a business degree and i would hate to see my archery gear go to the dump. I have a few bits and pieces lying around the place;

InterNature Traditional Korean Recurve Bow 50" - #40 Left/Right handed. Was my second bow and served me well in the bush being so light and compact. Great condition although the handle was changed to suit my hand with a glove, easy to add a new one though. Would be good for a teenager or kid looking to get into archery. Comes with string and stringer. Bought for $400 i think, make me an offer. SOLD

Misc arrow making supplies, field points, full length feathers, shield cuts, fletch tite, fletching tape - SOLD

Dacron B50 x 2 (1 black and 1 white) + Serving Material - Black is nearly full and white is about 2/3 full. Keeping

Someone on here made me a nice arm guard, leather, never used, Keeping

Martin Little John Leather Back Quiver, Keeping

Traditional Bowyers Bible Vol 1,2,3,4 - $70 (not sure what these are going for these days so if its outrageous let me know and i will drop the price :lol: ) SOLD

I will keep a few arrows and my first lam longbow i made, but i really need to cut down on all my gear for the move. If there are any new guys on here that someone wants to let me know about i will be happy to give them some bits and pieces if they cover postage as i know how much i was helped when i first started. Will add some more gear as i find them lying around the place and let me know if you need definite numbers for items. Email me on tobymclarke@gmail.com or pm me on here for more details/pics. Will post exact details tomorrow but just looking to get some funds together to make the move. For small items i can cover postage as i have some postal bags lying around.
Last edited by pdccr on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Cheers, Toby

pdccr

Re: Long Time

#2 Post by pdccr » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 am

Free to good home if postage is payed for.

1x Finger tab
1x Leather Armguard
1 dozen 5/16 field points
1 dozen 5/16 nocks, 3 different colours (red, white, orange)

Little Chopper 4" Shield Cut = $10 + postage SOLD
Cheers, Toby

pdccr

Re: Long Time

#3 Post by pdccr » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Thanks guys for the quick replies, registered post numbers have been sent to your inboxes. Please let me know when your items arrive safely.
Cheers, Toby