Desperately Seeking

Want to sell, buy or trade. Not restricted to archery items.

Moderator: Moderators

Bill
Supporter
Supporter

Desperately Seeking

#1 Post by Bill » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:46 pm

:biggrin: Hi, to all that know me, as a Broadhead Collector, :roll: and please forgive me for the title, but I am in desperate need to trade anyone that may have some of these broadheads. They are all Australian made and are not that old, for they were made back in 2010 by a firm or someone by the name of "Night Archery". So if someone has any and is willing to trade I'll pay all postage, or sell :surprised: please, contact me, either by pm or call me on 0458 084 493. 8)
Attachments
Night Archery Broadheads..jpg
Night Archery Broadheads..jpg (84.42 KiB) Viewed 1405 times

Ian Turner

Re: Desperately Seeking

#2 Post by Ian Turner » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Hi mate sent you a PM re the RIP 110gr heads.
Cheers

Bill
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Bill » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:32 pm

:surprised: Thanks Ian, I have answered your pm. great mate. 8)

Bill
Supporter
Supporter

#4 Post by Bill » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:14 pm

:biggrin: I've been asked as to why I'm desperate to find these Broadheads..
Well they are reportedly to be an Australian made head and in being a broadhead collector I'm currently trying to find out as much as possible about all the broadheads, made in Australia.
I'm always seeking to find anything and everything about some of the oldest. I've now received some that are nearly 100 years (96) old.
It seems South Australia had some very clever bow-hunter's, that went out into the paddocks way back before the pigs and goats became abundant. :surprised:
They even used stainless steel in making the blades for their broadheads. 8)
So there you have it, still collecting and gathering information.
It's is a pity, due to costs that so many of our broadhead producers are having their heads made overseas.
I think there are currently only two Broadhead builders, still producing all facets of building broadheads, in Australia; :sad: maybe three :?: ............... I stand corrected if I'm wrong. :smile: