Moving Right along!

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

clinglish

Moving Right along!

#1 Post by clinglish » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:04 pm

Well it must be that time again, where Myself and My bride start to get itchy feet. After several frustrating months of house hunting in an over inflated perth Market. We finally bit the bullet and decided to head down south into the country again. We have bought a house in Australind which is just outside of Bunbury. We are looking forward to the change in lifestyle that the move will offer , I am pumped, as I have plenty of hunting access in the area and I plan to get out in the Bush alot more.
There is a ABA Club down there with a great reputation so if you are a member I will be seeing you in a couple of months.
Bowhunting (Hunting for Bows)
Known Carrier of "Fox Bow Fever"

Coach

#2 Post by Coach » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:17 pm

WA was supposed to be the place to be a few years ago . The Boom there has obviously driven prices up ... was to be expected .

Poppy

#3 Post by Poppy » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:58 pm

Good luck with your new venture.
Boy those itchy feet can drive you mad :wink:
New soil under them does the trick.
Cheers
Paul

archangel

#4 Post by archangel » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:24 pm

Clint,

Australind is beautiful: well done to you and your wife to find a property down that way. Since Robyn and I left perth for the country we have had no regrets. We travel down to see our daughter who lives in Dunsborough and enjoy the break. I would be really interested to hear more about the hunting ... down around Nannup there should be plenty of pigs, foxes etc. Keep us in touch.
"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark." (Michelangelo Buonarroti)

Nephew

#5 Post by Nephew » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Fantastic! I love to see folk actually make it, rather than just talk about their desire to live in "the bush" endlessly, well done! I wish you every success.

clinglish

#6 Post by clinglish » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:19 am

Well the move happened today, not as planned but we got there in the end.
Got tonight in the city and then final cleanup for tomorrow but then it is back to the country for good. I will be off line for a few days so don't list anything I might want on the trade blanket.
Bowhunting (Hunting for Bows)
Known Carrier of "Fox Bow Fever"

MaylandL

#7 Post by MaylandL » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:59 am

All the best with the new place Clint and regards to your family.

Happy shooting :)
They'll never hit us from this dist....