New to Bow Shooting

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

WAHINEOZ

New to Bow Shooting

#1 Post by WAHINEOZ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Evening all, just dropping in to say a very big Thank You Both to Adriana and Keith Speights of 3D Bushbows, for introducing us to the best fun I've ever had sober. We've (my husband Ian and I) attended two trad shoots with them and have had an absolute ball. So Thank you both. And to "Sarge" :surprised: (Jane Bell) of Lakeside Bowmen Petrie, Qld, thanks for keeping us fed and entertained on our latest shoot at Lakeside. Another amazing weekend, we're looking forward to the next. And to all of those that attended Lakeside, cheers for the experience and the absolute hospitality that was shown to us. You've all made it so much easier to come back....

bigbob

Re: New to Bow Shooting

#2 Post by bigbob » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Welcome to the great world of trad mad archers.Best fun one could have without getting rude.Welcome to Ozbow too, great bunch of guys and gals on here.
nil illigitimo in desperandum carborundum
razorbows.com

Stickbow Hunter
Supporter
Supporter

#3 Post by Stickbow Hunter » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Welcome to Ozbow to the both of you. Keith & Adriana are a couple of gooduns for sure. :biggrin: I hope you enjoy the site and your new found Trad journey.

Jeff

Gringa Bows

#4 Post by Gringa Bows » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Welcome to Ozbow :biggrin:

little arrows

#5 Post by little arrows » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Welcome to Ozbow, and hope to see you at the Trad shoots.

cheers
sue

WAHINEOZ

#6 Post by WAHINEOZ » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanks all for the welcome, and yes Adriana and Keith are some of the gooduns. (aka Nan & Pop. ) We will look forward to meeting some or all of you at some stage on this magnificent journey. I'll be the one with the beer in hand straight after the shoot, sitting amazed, with a dopey grin on myself, and proud as punch that I survived....
To the focused and fearless archers from across the globe: May your nerves be calm and your aim be true.