Hanging on for dear life.

General discussions. Politics, scuttlebutt, whatever: you're getting married, changing jobs, got a gripe or a compliment, dying to get out with the bow etc.....

Moderator: Moderators

Benny Nganabbarru

#31 Post by Benny Nganabbarru » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:05 pm

>>>>-------------------->

Hood

#32 Post by Hood » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:43 pm

Well was just going to post an up date tonight.

Things have taken a turn again...... still on the better side.
SPUD is still kicking on and growing well even if still a little behind in size. MINI ME :lol:
The embryotic fluid levels have fallena gain from 16.5 untis back to 13, the doctors said that thats still ok but if she looses any more it may be back to sqare one of the possability of a prem baby. but No one is to worried as he is passed the danger point as such and will be fine if born even tomorrow. But as before the longer he stays put the better.

Anyway after scans last week and blood tests mum and bubs are doing ok. Jo is still having a small bleeds here and there but unless they get any worse the Doctors arn't to worried about them.
So for now it's looking like He may just go full term. but that remains to be seen.

Cheers
Mick 8)
Bow Hunting is my Passion.

My wife says it's my Obsession.

Either way I'm happy.

buzz

#33 Post by buzz » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:11 pm

Good luck mate. I think you are getting into about the 29th week... the whole calculation of dates and stuff is a rather furry science, but generally speaking, at this stage more the better. All the best.
sssshhhh.... they are watching